Click Here! =)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lace Race


Lace is an openwork fabric, patterned with open holes in the work, made by machine or by hand. The holes can be formed via removal of threads or cloth from a previously woven fabric, but more often open spaces are created as part of the lace fabric. Definition of Lace


The lace made its nice comeback this season. Usually, the lace is associated with being feminine. Wearing lace requires some balance. Pairing lace tops with skinny jeans can balance the “feminine” power the lace brings.  You can also pair lace tops with denim shorts.



Lace Tops – from my Mom’s closet; Skinny Jeans – Forever 21; Wedge – Katrina Footwear.





On this look, the lace tops I wore are from my Mother’s closet! My mother used to wear this lace top when she was on her 30s. She wore the lace top as her school uniform (My mother was a teacher.). I found the top hanging inside her closet and she told that me she hasn’t worn the lace top for years! So, I asked my mother to give the top to me.



The black tube, it’s actually a lace black tube. It’s from a direct-selling company, MSE (Marikina Shoe Exchange). You may order it on the MSE dealer near you. The lace tube tops comes in free size and also in pair; one black lace tube and one white lace tube.



The skinny jeans is from Forever 21, SM City Cebu.

That wedge is actually almost 2 years old, still in very good condition.


thanks for reading! ;)

Photos by: Kristhy Baluran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...