Click Here! =)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dresses at 250 pesos!

I have these two cute floral dresses that I only bought at 250 pesos!




I bought this floral beach dress at the department store at my hometown, Talibon, Bohol. This type of dress can also be worn with a cardigan (using the dress itself as a floral skirt!)



The outcome of wearing the beach dress with a cardigan. Now I call it sweet!



My second dress is a floral baby doll dress that I bought at a fashion stall at the Colon area, Cebu City's downtown and business part. This is one of my favorite dress because I look like a kid when I wear this dress! I wore this dress on my birthday.





You can wear this type of dress with a thin braided belt for a dressier look. This belt cuts your body in half, making you look slimmer. You may pair it with pumps or wedges for a "taller you" effect! Don't forget to wear your accessories! ;)



Thanks for reading!

~Ericka <3

PS:
Kindly hype my looks on lookbook:

^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...