Click Here! =)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Diamonds are Forever


Hype my look at lookbook! 




This was what I wore during our Law School Acquaintance Party at Grand Convention Center of Cebu. The dress code was "red carpet glam" so I picked this dress and paired it with a girly girl shoes.




Dress - One Perfect; Shoes - Celeb Gals


Diamonds are Forever - University of San Carlos - College of Law Acquaintance Party

Why diamonds? The University of San Carlos - College of Law is also at its 75th year of existence. This year marks their 75th diamond year celebration.


Me with my law school classmates:





I love my law school classmates. They're really nice!

Special thanks to my good friend Mai of http://sleepingwhimsy.blogspot.com for my make-up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...