Click Here! =)

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Flower Girl

This is my current favorite dress. This is a baby-doll dress which is designed to cut the body in half (which I also used a belt for emphasis), and such design is a great help for those girls who want to look slimmer. Aside from the dress' girly design and  the cut, the flower prints on the dress made the dress look even more "girlier". Even the mother of my best friend, Kristhy (who took the photos below) likes the dress so much. I will never forget that she told me that I look like a "kid" every time I wear this dress. :) 







Outfit:
Floral Dress - Bazaar Find
Black Pumps - Figlia
Bucket Bag - Cose
Watch - Timex
Belt - Genevieve Gozum
Necklace - Blair's (my former room mate)
Lipstick - Fanny Serrano, Pink Chic

Special thanks to my best friend, Kristhy for taking the above photos! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...