Click Here! =)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Afternoon





One afternoon, me and my college best friend, Kristenne, despite of our hectic schedules, spent a little time having a lunch date and catching up. We were together for almost two hours and that time was really inadequate because we have so many things to talk about, especially on my part who talks non-stop. On top of that, I felt very happy that we were able to spend a little time together; since after graduating college, we took different paths (I'm in law school while she is working as a writer.) and we only see each for like every 3-5 months. 

As with the outfit that I'm wearing, I think the color gray is the best color that we/I can pair with the color pink. Do you agree? :)

Photos by: Kristenne Marie Gicum

Wearing:
Camisole - Forever 21
Lace Skirt - Thrifted
Bag - Mango
Sandals - Rusty Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...