Click Here! =)

Friday, November 22, 2013

New In: Celine Paris Inspired Luggage Tote




Celine Paris Inspired Luggage Tote from Mags

Before I begin my story on how did I get that lovely bag, I would like to apologize for this very late post. I was not able to update my little blog due to a force majeure; Our country, Philippines was hit by a super typhoon and thousands of people are dead and millions were affected by the same in other parts of the Philippines and as my way of showing my sympathy to my fellow Filipinos, I decided to be in a "blogger hiatus" mode for weeks. #PrayforthePhilippines

Now back to my bag, I purchased this lovely bag at a shop named Mags at a local mall. I was on my way home from school and upon arriving at the place where I am supposed to wait for a public utility vehicle (PUV) to ride on, there were so many commuters waiting also for PUVs because it was rush hour that time and in order to avoid "commuting rivalries" with my fellow commuters, I went inside the mall to chill and to wait for the rush hour to pass by. While walking around the mall, I saw this Celine Paris inspired luggage tote being displayed and checked the bag. At first, I was hesitant to buy the bag because it was a bit pricey and I guess my hesitation was very evident on my face because the sales lady offered me a 10% percent discount on the bag if I purchased it right away! hahaha! And to my relief, I immediately purchased the bag! :)

Isn't she a beauty? Someday, I will buy the original version of this bag. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...