Click Here! =)

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Catching Up With My Girls






Photos by: Eunice Pasatiempo and Angeline Ygaña

Sorry for the late post. This week has been very exhausting for me because of our law school midterm examinations week and today is the last day of our exam week. Yehey! I can't even believe that I survived this week without drinking coffee! I only drank tea the whole week to keep me awake the whole day and most of the night!

Back to my outfit. I wore this outfit two weeks ago, to a lunch date with my pretty close friends at law school and that was before our stressful and brain-breaking midterm examinations, so my face here does not look so stressed yet but I'm already stressed! haha Since the weather that time was a bit chilly, this aztec cardigan from ericdress.com is just perfect!

Wearing:
Aztec Cardigan - Ericdress.com
Cami Top - Forever 21
Lace Skirt - Thrifted
Flats - Janilyn
Bag - Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...