Click Here! =)

Friday, January 17, 2014

Sinulog 2014 Trailer

SINULOG INVASION™ 2014 Official Teaser from Spectrum TV on Vimeo.

It is the second best season of the year! Sinulog is a yearly festival dedicated to Señor Sto. Niño, the child Jesus, held every third Sunday of the month of July here in my second home, Cebu City. Sinulog is not just about the grand mardigras and parties, it is also about thanking Jesus Christ for all the blessings that He had given unto us. I just hope that people will never forget to hear the Holy Mass on that day before partying the in the streets of Cebu.

PS: I guess I will be spending my Sinulog at the coffeeshop drowning myself with law books, lecture transcripts and lecture notes. Our university scheduled our midterm examinations after the Sinulog festival and I need to prepare hard for the upcoming killer exams! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...